When it comes to moving heavy product all day long, not all forklifts are created equal: to power unmatched forklift performance that will keep inventory moving all day, every day, nothing beats propane gas.
Choose propane for your Southern NJ-based forklift fleet and you’ll get:
- More power – Propane forklifts run at full power at all times; the power of electric forklifts downgrades as the battery drains. Propane forklifts run longer between refuels and handle heavier workloads than just about any other kind of forklift.
- Lower operating cost – Because propane burns cleaner than gas, propane forklifts last longer (about twice as long on average) and cost less to maintain than their gas-powered counterparts.
- Better safety performance – Propane is safe to use both indoors and outdoors as long as safety protocols are followed, and propane forklifts include built in devices that automatically cut off propane flow in the event of an accident. Propane forklifts can also be used in wet environments, unlike electric-powered forklifts.
- Better environmental performance – Propane-powered forklifts emit about 20 percent fewer greenhouse gases than their gas-fueled equivalents, and they don’t derive their power from coal-fired plants, as most electrical appliances do.
Save money and downtime with the Blue Flame Cylinder Exchange
Already have a propane forklift fleet in need of a convenient, safe, and cost-effective way to refuel? Enroll in the Blue Flame Forklift Propane Tank Refill Program.
Our CETP-certified staff and propane delivery teams will keep your forklift crews up, running, and productive, making downtime a thing of the past.
Compared to tank refilling, our propane tank exchange program is:
- Faster – Traditional refilling can take 15 minutes or more every time for each tank. With our cylinder exchange, your workers will simply load a new tank and get back to work.
- Safer – With tank cylinders, filling is done at our facilities rather than yours – which means you won’t have to deal with safety risks or compliance issues.
- More economical – Our tanks are properly maintained so they won’t corrode on the inside – which means there will be no fuel injector-blocking rust to reduce your efficiency or cause costly equipment breakdowns.
Enroll in the Blue Flame Forklift Propane Tank Refill Program today to keep your operations up, running, and on the move. Contact us to get started!