Lil’ Hank’s Tank Exchange Keeps The Grilling Going!
Memorial Day weekend was just the beginning of the grilling fun this summer! With June being National Grilling Month, we have a whole month dedicated to all the delicious grilled things we make.
If you’re looking for some new ideas for grilling, we have some great recipes to share with you.
AND—Blue Flame is here to make sure you have plenty of propane for all the grilling you’re going to do this month and all summer long, too! Our Lil’ Hank’s Tank Exchange has locations at gas stations, convenience stores, grocery stores, and other retail establishments throughout our service area of Southern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
How does Lil’ Hank’s Tank Exchange work?
It’s fast and easy! Just bring your empty cylinder to your nearest Lil’ Hank’s Tank Exchange location and leave it outside while you go in and ask the clerk to do an exchange. The clerk rings you up, then opens the tank cage to give you a clean, safe, full propane cylinder.
Grilling Safety Tips To Remember
Don’t kick off summer with an accident. Be smart when grilling. Here are some important things to know and do before your next cookout:
- Did you know that one in five grill fires is caused by leftover grease? Clean your grill—the whole grill, not just the grates—regularly so grease does not build up.
- NEVER ignite your grill with the lid closed. Keep the grill lid open until you are sure the grill is fully lit.
- Use the grill at least five feet from the house, outdoor furniture, trees, bushes, and anything else.
- NEVER use your propane BBQ grill indoors or in an enclosed or covered area like a garage or carport. Dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, a potentially lethal odorless and colorless gas, can build up.
- Place the grill on a flat, level surface to prevent tipping.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill.
- NEVER leave a lit grill unattended. Make sure you have everything you need on hand like mitts and utensils before starting the grill. Either bring the food out before you start the grill or have someone else bring it out when you’re ready to begin grilling.
- Don’t use your grill if the igniter is broken. Look into buying a grill with an automatic igniter.
Retailers—are you looking for way to bring in customers and increase revenue? Get in touch with us to learn how adding Lil’ Hank’s Tank Exchange to your business can do both!