Let’s Get Your Furnace or Boiler Ready for Next Winter—Today!
Frigid nights and out-of-nowhere snowstorms are behind us now. No doubt, you’ve shut down your heating
system for the season and your thoughts are all about air conditioning.
However, this is actually an excellent time to call Blue Flame and have your heating equipment serviced. By the time August rolls around, homeowners throughout Southern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania will be scrambling to schedule their annual tune-ups. Getting it out of the way this spring means that your propane-fired boiler or furnace will be ready when the cold weather comes back. Plus, you’ll have the widest choice of appointment times.
Why Regular Tune-ups Are Important
Your boiler or furnace probably worked overtime during the winter. Even if you didn’t notice any issues, it’s a good idea to schedule a professional tune-up, especially if you didn’t get one last year.
Routine maintenance will ensure that your heating system continues working at peak efficiency. Efficient systems burn less propane, saving you money on energy bills. But the benefits of a tune-up only begin there:
- Professional technicians can spot small issues with your equipment and fix them before they become big expensive repairs.
- More importantly, they can identify potential safety issues like carbon monoxide buildup. And when your equipment is humming at peak performance, you and your family will be more comfortable.
- It’s also worth noting that many manufacturers’ warranties are contingent on you receiving annual maintenance. If you miss a tune-up and your equipment breaks down, you might be on the hook to pay for repairs that the manufacturer would typically cover.
Our Technicians Are Ready To Help You
Our knowledgeable technicians are trained and experienced in handling repairs and maintenance on your propane-fired furnace or boiler. They have extensive propane safety training, so you can feel confident entrusting your equipment to them.
Blue Flame’s comprehensive heating system tune-up includes:
- Regulator testing and replacement
- Valve, gauge and propane connection replacement
- Propane piping modification
Need service for a propane-powered water heater or other home appliance? Our team can handle that too!
From Cape May to East Brunswick, Doylestown to West Chester, Blue Flame delivers fuel and peace of mind to countless families. Contact us today to set up a service appointment.