We Keep Your Generator’s Propane Tank Filled!
Between nor’easters in the winter, northern-drifting tropical storms in the summer and accidents or grid failures that can happen any time of year, there’s always the potential to be faced with a power outage here in southern New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania sometime in the not-so-distant future.
Power outages are inconvenient and uncomfortable±—and can also be expensive and dangerous the longer they go on. But you can avoid all of that with a propane whole-house backup generator.
As soon as the power goes out, your propane whole-house backup generator is ready to turn on. It waits 10 seconds to see if power will come back on before kicking on and providing power to your home.
A propane whole-house backup generator will do so much more for your home than just keep the lights on! Think about all of the ways we are dependent on electricity in our homes. Propane whole-house backup generators can power everything you need to protect your home and stay comfortable.
Ways A Generator Keeps Your Home Going
Here are some of the things a propane whole-house generator can do for you.
- Powering sump pumps to prevent flooded basements
- Keeping refrigerators powered to keep food safely cold or frozen (FYI: some food in your fridge can begin to go bad in just a few hours, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Providing power to your home’s security system
- Powering electronics such as televisions and gaming systems, as well as chargers for laptops and tablets
- Running your home’s HVAC system
- Providing power for home office equipment such as computers so you can work remotely
- Powering phones and mobile phones so you can stay connected with family, friends, and local authorities
- Running medical equipment such as home dialysis, oxygen equipment, and electric wheelchairs
If you live anywhere from Cape May to East Brunswick—including Vineland, Cherry Hill, Princeton, Toms River, Long Branch, Brown Mills and Lakewood—you’ve seen our trucks on the roads. Why not contact us today and see what a difference we can make in your propane home or business? Become a customer today and let us show you what we can do!